Chevron Clinical Laboratory (Pte.) Ltd. (CCLL) is one of the leading private healthcare providers in Bangladesh with a network of nine outreach centers located strategically across the greater Chittagong division.
As the first homegrown healthcare group in Bangladesh, CCLL was incorporated on 22nd February, 1984 and commenced operations as the country’s sole integrated investigative laboratory on 16th May, 1984 in Chittagong. It was a pioneering venture in the field of integrated and automated diagnostics in Bangladesh.
Chevrons comprehensive range of investigative services have played a crucial role in helping millions of patients obtaining proper diagnostic services since its inception. Derived from one the world’s largest catalog of clinical laboratory procedures, our diagnostic insights reveal new avenues to identify and treat diseases, inspire healthy behaviors and improve health care management. Chevron Clinical Lab annually serves one in three residents of Chittagong and more than three-fourths of the physicians in the region, and our 500 employees understand that, in the right hands and with the right context, our diagnostic insights can inspire actions that transform lives.
At present, Chevron portfolio includes Clinical Laboratory Management, Healthcare Technical Services, Diagnostic Modality Development and Commissioning, Specialist Physician Consultation Services, modern Eye Hospital and Research Center and many more.
LEADING THE WAY FORWARD
The company at present handles over 60% of the total laboratory tests and screening procedures performed in Chittagong. The remaining laboratories are also dependent upon Chevron for many of their own tests. The long experience in the diagnostic sector, backed by reputation and human resources inevitably meets the pressing demand from the medical community and patients in greater Chittagong division.
AT THE FOREFRONT OF INNOVATION
Chevron has been known as a reliable and pioneering provider of high-tech solutions to the healthcare industry for over 32 years. With an innovation-driven culture, we distinguish ourselves by our capacity to introduce and develop innovative diagnostic practices and services that make the core of our solutions. This major competitive advantage sets ourselves apart from other providers and takes our products and services to the next level.
At a Glance
- Chevron is one of the countries leading provider of diagnostic services.
- Handles more than half of the clinical procedures performed in Chittagong.
- Engages a workforce of 500+ employees dedicated to putting patients first everyday.
- Operates 9 outreach centers located diametrically across the greater Chittagong division.
- Boasts a 60+ strong panel of consultant physicians sporting MBBS, FCPS, MD, M.Phil. and Ph.D degrees.
- Offers physicians a comprehensive test catalog that is industry leading in breadth and innovation. Our test menu ranges from routine biochemistry and pathology tests to complex and specialized molecular and gene-based testing as well as high-end radio-imaging.
- Provides a broad range of diagnostic solutions for corporate agencies, including employee health checkup & wellness services, membership scheme.
- Logistics capabilities, that include scores of couriers and ambulances.
As a fully automated diagnostic laboratory, Chevron offers a broad spectrum of clinical services including:
- Hormonal Assay
- Real-Time PCR
- EEG, NCV
- Color Doppler
- Holter monitors
- BP monitors
The Imaging department of CCLL is equipped with:
- High-End Digital X-ray machines along with Computed Radiography (CR) & Digital Radiography (DR) Machines.
- 16-slice & 128-slice High-Definition 4D Spiral CT Scans
- 1.5 Tesla & 3 Tesla Superconductive Open MRI
- Dual Head Gama Camera for Nuclear Medicine Centre
- Bone Mineral Densiometry (BMD) or DEXA Scan
- Mammography Machine
- Panoramic OPG
- 3D, 4D & Color Doppler Ultrasonography
- Upper G.I. Video Endoscopes, Colonoscopes and Bronchoscopes
- E-reporting and Remote Tele-Radiology Services.
Chevron is also the pioneering institution in introducing Teleradiology services in Bangladesh. CCLL has recruited an international panel of highly-skilled, board-certified Radiology Specialists from Chennai, Vellore, Coimbatore and Bengaluru, India. This skilled radiologist group provides a wide variety of sub-specialty expertise to the patients within few hours.
Additionally, CCLLs facilities are complemented by a wide range of ancillary services including Ambulatory Care, Medical Consultation, Vaccination and other related services. To ensure authentic, accurate and prompt services, CCLL is utilizing State-of-the-Art medical equipment supplied by leading manufacturers from Japan, Europe and North America.
For maintenance of these sophisticated equipments, a skilled group of Electrical, Maintenance and I.T. teams are also at work at CCLL.
There is routine update of the technology in order to remain at par with international standards. Clinical staffs at CCLL comprises of reputed Pathologists, Haematologists, Microbiologists, Histopathologists, Bio-chemists, Sonologists, Radiologists, Gastroenterologists and Cardiologists, supervisor-trained Paramedics and other Health-Technology personnel in ensuring the highest possible quality of services.